A great many factors go into how we review the best online casino bonuses for Canadian players. We develop a strict criterion based on the quality of bonus, wagering requirements, payment methods allowed, and overall quality of the online casino. When we have all the required information, we judge each online casino bonus and review the actual conditions of each bonus. That way, you can ensure to our reviews of the best online casino bonuses are transparent and accurate assessments.
Real money casino bonuses
Are you the next winner?
One of the best ways to get started at real money gambling is with an immense welcome bonus. Real money casinos offer tons of different bonuses, ranging from big deposit bonuses, fast-paced free spins, or even some real money returns from a cashback bonus. Best of all, with some luck and even a bit of strategy, Canadian casino players can turn a casino bonus into real money winnings.
Real money online casinos are renowned for their welcome bonuses. A welcome bonus is an initial offer of either bonus funds or free spins when a player registers for the first time at an online real money casino. These bonuses are aimed to entice new players to sign up and players can take advantage of these to walk away with some real money winnings.
The deposit bonus is the most common bonus you will be offered at real money casinos, and the deposit welcome bonus is most likely going to be the biggest you'll ever receive. To claim a deposit bonus you'll need to meet the minimum deposit amount and the casino will reward you with some bonus funds.
A real money casino deposit bonus will look something like a 100% bonus up to C$500. So, a deposit of C$500 would net a C$500 reward. A C$200 deposit would be a C$200 reward and anything above C$500, would still only net C$500 as the deposit bonus reward. The bonus amount must be wagered a certain number of times before it can be considered real money.
Free spins are one of the most popular casino bonuses and a great way to win real money from slot games. A free spins bonus is free play at selected online slot games and is a great way to try out some slots for free. This bonus is also often attached to welcome bonuses to make them extra enticing. You might see it attached like a 100% welcome bonus up to C$500 + 20 free spins.
A true free spins bonus will allow Canadian players to win real money - these are known as no wager free spins bonuses. Most free spins bonuses have a wagering requirement though. You'll need to wager any winnings from free spins a certain number of times before you can win real money.
The reload bonus is only available to returning players at real money casinos. It's a reward for continued play and requires casino players to make further deposits for matched rewards. Players can control how much of the maximum bonus amount they want to claim, and these bonuses can sometimes be relatively high. For example, a common reload bonus would look like, reload bonus up to C$1800 with 4 deposits
- First deposit bonus 100% up to C$1000
- Second deposit bonus 50% up to C$350
- Third deposit bonus 50% up to C$350
- Final deposit bonus 25% up to C$100
To receive the maximum bonus amount, Canadian players would need to deposit the maximum amount for each deposit level. For example, They would need to make deposits of 1000, 700, 700, and 400 respectively. However, the best part of a reload bonus is that lower deposits would still net rewards, just rewards of lower amounts. For example, the first deposit of C$100 would net a C$100 bonus.
This bonus sees players receive real money from their wagers. A cashback bonus is an offer of a return on a certain number of wagers made at the real money casino. The cashback amount is usually relatively low at around 5 - 10% but still rather handy. For example, you might be offered 10% cashback up to C$100 on losses playing live dealer blackjack over the weekend. That means if you made C$1000 worth of losing wagers, you would be gifted with C$100 in real money.
Beating casino wagering
Win every single time
Obviously, there is no fool-proof, sure-fire way to beat a casino, or win every single time. This is a fact. However, there are some tips and strategies new customers can follow to increase their chances of walking away with real money winnings from their welcome bonus.
The secret is to read the terms and conditions carefully. Therein lies the means to determine the best casino games to play to increase your winning potential. Let's take a look at some of the best ways to beat the wagering requirements of a welcome bonus in Canada.
TIP #1 DO THE MATH
Before you even claim a welcome bonus, make sure you do the math on the deposit amount and the wagering requirements of the casino bonus. Remember that a free spins bonus will only require the winnings to be wagered, whilst a deposit bonus may require the bonus and the deposit to be wagered also.
Make sure the wagering requirement is reasonable for the welcome bonus. C$800 wagered up to 40x is really going to be a bit of a tough task to complete. But C$200 wagered 20x is far more reasonable.
TIP #2 READ THE TERMS
We don't mean gloss over them or skim read them - really read them. Have a look at the max withdrawal amount and how long you have to complete the bonus. No point doing the math on a C$1000 bonus, only to find out you have 10 days to play through!
The minimum deposit amount is very important too. If you can deposit a low amount and still receive bonus money, than you'll have less of a large number to wager through to completion. Reading the terms will lead us into our third tip too - which casino games to play!.
TIP #3 PLAY THE RIGHT CASINO GAMES
To stand the best chance of taking home some real money winnings from casino bonuses in Canada, you won't necessarily be playing your favourite casino games. To play through a welcome bonus wagering requirements, as quickly as possible, it is best to stick to standard slots. Slots are almost always weighted at 100% and there is some strategy to get some wins to offset the play.
TIP #4 LOW VOLATILITY & HIGH RTP SLOTS
So, now you know that slots are going to get you through the wagering requirements faster than any other game, but how can you maintain some wins. You'll need to look for low to medium volatility slots - that means statistically the slots are likely to pay out smaller wins but far more often. So, with some luck you can push through the wagering requirements with haste, and pick up wins to keep as much bonus money as possible.High RTP, means a high return to player. Return to player is a statistic that tells a player what the chances are your getting their wager back. While most welcome bonuses will not let customers play the highest RTP slots, you'll simply need to find the best you can. So, combine a low/medium volatility with a reasonably high RTP, and you stand the best chance of clearing the wagering requirements with some bonus money intact!
Title: 4 minutes Supply: Free money Tools: An Account
Playing on mobile apps is not quite the same as your regular casino site. There are some subtle differences and extra things to think about it when playing at an online mobile casino. You might not think of these factors, so we've compiled some top mobile casino tips to improve your playing experience
- Think about your screen - When you are using your mobile device to play web-based casino sites, don't forget your screen has two orientations; portrait and landscape mode. Make sure to test your favorite games on your mobile in both modes. You will probably find most casino games available function far better in landscape mode.
- Think about your bill - Nobody likes surprise phone bills. Playing at mobile casinos can often rack up some hefty data usage. So, to avoid a monstrous phone bill, be sure to switch the download settings of your mobile app to 'Wi-Fi only'. This is especially true of live dealer table games as they are provided through High-Definition streams
- Know your limits - This tip is true of any type of casino, but sometimes it's easier to get carried away when you play on a mobile device. It's good online gambling practice to set wagering limits. Setting a wager limit is especially useful for mobile gaming, where you may accidentally place too high a wager.
- Keep charging - Of course, we're talking mobile gambling here but it's still a good idea to stay plugged in. You'd hate for your game to go down during a winning wager. Systems are in place for such events, but it's better to be safe than sorry.
Top online casinos in Canada won't limit your options when it comes to making a casino site deposit and withdrawal. There are a monumental number of great deposit and withdrawal methods available to Canadian players and because the best casino sites offer so many, your preferred method is sure to be available. Best of all, the leading casino sites offer instant banking methods such as e-wallets and cryptocurrency payments.
VISA & MASTERCARD
One of the most common payment types at top Canadian casinos, Visa & Mastercard offers both debit and credit card payments for deposits and withdrawals. The best Canadian online casinos will always accept Visa & Mastercard payments for casino bonuses such as welcome bonuses and free spins bonuses. A word of warning to credit card players, you may find some of the best casinos no longer accept credit payments. This is because they operate in the UK, and the UK Gambling Commission banned the use of credit cards at online gambling sites last year.
It wouldn't be a leading online Canadian casino if there wasn't a good selection of e-wallets available. At the very least, you should find Skrill, NETELLER, and PayPal. Canadian players love e-wallets because of the advanced security features, instant deposits, and simple user interfaces at the cashier department. A word of warning though - even the very best online casinos in Canada will exclude Skrill and NETELLER payments from the occasional welcome offer.
The best Canadian online casinos are forward-thinking and innovative. These casinos are always looking into how their players want to make deposits and withdrawals at their casino site. So, naturally, the best casino sites in Canada offer cryptocurrency payments to their players. Cryptocurrencies offer the highest security of any payment service, and transactions are entirely anonymous too. The best Canadian casinos will provide instant deposits and incredibly fast withdrawals.
A top Canadian online casino will offer InstaDebit as a payment method for both deposits and withdrawals. Not only is it a safe payment method but one of a few instant deposit methods available exclusively to Canadians! With InstaDebit, Canadians can make safe casino site transactions from their personal bank account. Security is genuinely top-notch with 128-bit SSL encryption and fraud prevention measures.
Canada certainly has a better handle on gambling laws, including gambling online, than many parts of the world. While many countries swing wildly from one legislative idea to the next, one minute banning online casinos, the next they're OK, gambling laws in Canada are efficient and focused on player welfare.
Now as a casino player, you will be glad to know there is no law prohibiting gambling online, so long as the casino is licensed and located outside of Canada. It is illegal to operate an online casino within Canada, but thankfully many other jurisdictions accept customers from Canada.
In fact, most gambling sites provided a great deal of support for Canadian players such as Canadian dollar acceptance, bonuses for Canadian players, and extensive customer support.
You'll want to know what to look out for in safe online casinos. If you're going to play online, look out for these key features of the safest online casinos in Canada.
- SSL encryption - Don't play at an online casino that doesn't provide this industry-standard level of security. SSL stands for Secure Socket Layer and it is necessary for securing sensitive data that is transferred online. We're talking about everything from banking details to personal information.
Look for a padlock logo in your browser's address bar, or that the address begins with HTTPS, to confirm that the casino site is SSL-encrypted.
- Customer Care - Nothing adds to the trustworthiness of a casino more than a fantastic customer support section. Players need to be sure they have someone to turn to if anything happens to go wrong. Look for an online casino with a customer support section that offers multiple ways to reach assistance.
- Legitimate license - A trusted online casino must hold a reputable casino license. Some may even hold multiple. Information regarding licensing and regulations can be found in the sections of the casino website, such as terms & conditions, general information, or even support.
- Known software providers - Have a look at the games list. Are the games provided by reputable software providers such as Evolution Gaming? A variety of quality providers are the hallmark of a trusted online casino and the best online casinos in Canada. Look for an RNG with slots and virtual games, while reputable software providers ensure live dealer games are fair and safe.
- Payment Methods - Trusted online casinos will offer a great variety of banking methods and will be associated with reputable e-wallet, cryptocurrencies, and other payment methods. Look for secure banking methods. If some major payment methods are missing, something may be amiss.